Monday, February 28, 2011

Back At It

I was not very excited to get up at 5 this morning to workout. We had a rough night last night (and the night before) with a sick Tanner. I was not mentally or physically prepared to move like they expect you to. I do find that as we are going through the warm-up I always become more able to step up to the plate. No matter how sore or tired I am to begin with, I somehow find the strength and motivation to keep going. I think it's because my husband is behind me and I know how hard he is working and so I push myself to keep up with him. (I am also thinking that if I push myself, I'll lose weight, and his view will then be better.) I couldn't even compare with him in the push-up department. I can't do moving push-ups. I do regular girl push-ups instead. Last week I did 10 real push-ups in a row (yes, that was a success for me), but I am too sore for those right now. I do not want to fall on my face. I never was a star with my upper body muscle strength.
I really do love the simplicity of this workout. You post the calendar and just follow the workout it says to do for the day. The video lays everything out for you. It does the warm-up, the stretching, the intervals, and then the cool down stretching. I really do like it. I am not as sore as last week and that is a bonus as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment