Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 8

Today was a power cardio workout. This means you do power and resistance moves faster and with high repetition. We were back doing V push-ups and moving push-ups. Both of these exercises I would love to hate, but I really do not. I found myself in the middle of the workout saying "I would like to do those moving push-ups again." Then I mentally slapped myself in the face. Then I smiled a little when I did them again. I really enjoyed the workout. I was exhausted and sore after-wards, but I really enjoyed the workout.

The best part of the workout is the way I feel an hour or two later. I feel like I have an extra spring in my step. I love feeling like I have some strength and stamina again.

Favorite exercise for the day was the moving push-ups. I really worked them over and enjoyed doing it. They felt really good. Which means they hurt right now and will hurt me again later. I love this workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment