Monday, February 21, 2011

And thus it begins...

I considered myself to be relatively healthy and not entirely out of shape...until I took the fit test today. I felt like such a wimp. I am hoping that I will be able to improve a lot over to course of these videos and see those numbers on the scale that make you smile. Today was hard and now I am nervous for tomorrow. We are going to try to get up at 5 a.m. and get the workout done first thing so we don't dread it all day. I hope it turns out to be like running. It is something that you get addicted to, especially once you start seeing results.

I chose to not post my pictures or stats now. I may post my pictures at the end if there are visible results to show off. If not, I don't want to be humiliated. Plus, what lady in the world wants a picture of her backside on the internet???

No comments:

Post a Comment