Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 1: Fit Test

I completed the first day of the program. It is called the Fit Test. I will take the Fit Test five times over the course of the program. It involves eight exercises done for one minute each. You record the number of reps. You should see improvement each time you complete the test. I could not even complete the test. The girl on the DVD doing the Fit Test had better starting numbers than I did. Not cool. The test was so hard, I am a little discouraged about tomorrow. Also, my lower back hurts. I can tell my body is very fatigued and sore.

The eight exercises involve combining resistance training with cardio. There is also some plyometric training thrown in for good measure. I was very tired and very sore immediately after the workout. I completed the workout six hours ago. I am still very tired and very sore. I am excited for the changes to take place over the next sixty days. However, I am not excited about the pain I will experience for the next sixty days. Here's to a healthier me and a dunk in a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment