Friday, February 25, 2011

Warning-Torture Ahead

Today Nathaniel thought we could get up later since Eliza doesn't have school on Fridays, but we only got through the 10 min. warm-up before Tanner needed us. So, now we get to look forward to doing it tonight. We let the DVD keep running as we took care of the kids to see what we had ahead of us. Torture, and tons of it apparently. We are going to have to be sure we get up early so we don't have to dread the upcoming slaughter everyday.

Just on a side note, did anyone else notice that my husband said that even I did better than him yesterday? I know he meant it as a compliment, but that also implies that I don't do better than him in general. What are you trying to say, Honey? That you're better than me??? That you are stronger, better looking, and more capable? Well, if you won't come out directly and say it...I will. I do think you are all of those things. That's why I married you.

Babe, I hope that you are not jealous that I have a date with another man tonight. If it makes you feel any better I am not looking forward to it. I wish I could just stand up Shaun T. But if I do, I'll never get the body that I want. So, I'm doing this for both of us. What a great way to spend a Friday night (I hope all of you can hear the sarcasm in that).

No comments:

Post a Comment